Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Worlds Collide


I was in a pretty terrible automobile accident the other day. Jan 1st to be exact and I found everyone trying their best to settle my conscience, trying to grant me some sort of salvation. I ran a red light and smashed another car, with my two best friends in the car with me. Luckily no one was hurt but I still feel incredibly terrible about the whole thing.

It's a fierce heavy feeling when you realize you are actually handling lives, and I still don't think I'm ready to accept that. With that said, I'll probably have a hard time starting to drive again.

After we organized the situation, it took the Philadelphia Police TWO HOURS (2 hours) to arrive at the scene of the accident. We (Brian, Mishik, and I) gave our statements and gathered our things and made way to another car so that we could press on to Montreal. Brian said, before we left, that life was full of setbacks and that the point of them was so we can persevere in lieu of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment